Your Home Away From Home on Business in Toronto
If you must travel to Toronto for business then why not enjoy the relaxing feel of comfort and peacefulness, which our waterfront floating hotel offers. Making Waves Boatel is within a 10 minute walk to the Metro Toronto Convention Center, 17 minute walk to the Allstream Centre or the Direct Energy Building, 20 minute walk to the financial district, Union Station and 10 minute to Billy Bishop Island Airport. There are hundreds of restaurants within a 10-20 minute walk to select from.
Having both worked in the IT Industry, we understand what business travel used to be like for us, so we have a created a special package which offers all the conveniences of a large hotel but with a feeling of home. Our goal is simply to make your business travel an enjoyable experience. Our location is easy to get to, safe and a great place to relax and unwind after a long day.
We are pleased to offer the following “Business Amenities” at no additional charge.
- Early or late check-in and check-out privileges
- Early morning breakfast available between 6:00 and 7:30 upon request
- Breakfast meetings available onsite (up to 6 people)
- Free wireless, high-speed Internet
- Newspaper available upon request at check-in
- Concierge service
- Print, copy, and scan services
- Iron/Ironing board supplied and free drop off/pickup of dry-cleaning
- Detailed invoices for expense reports
- Corporate retreat for brainstorming sessions (charge for meeting space)
- Free bottled water
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Onsite parking available ($15 charge)
- Walking distance to Billy Bishop Island Airport (service through Porter Airlines)
EXECUTIVE BUSINESS TRAVEL | $425 per night
Our solo business traveler will enjoy full access to the boatel with no other guests and can host business meetings for groups of 2-6 people on board. This rate is for a single traveler booking the whole boat with spouses staying for free. Additional cost for meetings.
Please quote BUSINESS when booking and your confirmation will be adjusted to reflect the discounted pricing.