Waterfront Lodging for Your Family Vacation in Toronto
Nassau & Varadero Cabins
Making Waves Boatel has two cabins across from one another that share a bathroom. These accommodations are ideal for families or friends traveling together. Many of our solo business or conference travelers prefer these rooms.
Both cabins have a small footprint however they offer that cozy experience of living on a boat. The comfortable double beds have reading lamps and it only takes a few minutes of lying down before you are rocked to sleep with the gentle movement of the boat. A hanging locker (aka closet in nautical words) and overhead shelving provides ample storage space for your belongings. Soft-sided luggage is best for storage, but we also provide some alternative storage for your hard-sided luggage. The cabins have openings port, which provide fresh air as an alternative to air conditioning.
The rooms were recently redecorated with all new bedding in blues and greens to reflected a southern tropical theme.
- Shared bath with shower & hairdryer
- Spa toiletries, bath robes
- Biodegradable shampoo and mint and rosemary body wash
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the boat
- Free North American calling
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Iron and ironing board (available on request)
- Washer and dryer available at the marina
- USB Computer/Phone Charging Station
- Nightly turn-down service
Room Rate: starting at $189 per night with a 2-night minimum
Maximum Guests: Two people per room. Children 8 and up.
<< Previous Room | Next Room >> | View All Rooms | Book Now