Add a Boat Hotel + 5 Top Toronto Attractions = Summer FUN
It’s Teacher Appreciation week and the best way to show our teachers how much we appreciate them is to put together a special package which is “Just For Teachers”. We understand that learning should be fun so, we are offering a fun- filled schedule of activities just for you.
Our Teacher Travel Package includes bed and breakfast accommodations in Toronto in our VIP guestroom for 2 nights plus 3 fun filled days touring Toronto’s top attractions including:
- CN Tower – take a elevator up Canada’s tallest structure and experience a breathtaking view at 1,122 feet / 342 meters on the World Famous Glass Floor.
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is Canada largest museum of natural history and world culture with 6 million artifacts.
- Casa Loma is Canada’s only landmark castle with secret passages and tunnels, 5 acres of gardens, 98 rooms and 30 bathrooms.
- Toronto Zoo is Canada’s premier zoo and home to 5,000 animals from around the world. If that isn’t reason enough to visit the zoo, then imagine seeing the only two giant panda in Canada on loan from China.
- Ontario Science Centre is a science teachers dream attraction with it’s interactive experience and 500 exhibits.
Valid dates: Available May 15 to August 30th.
Price: $271.50 per night ($725.80 value based on 2 nights) Additional nights also are discounted at $205 per night (regular $250)
Booking details: Please book the Bondi guestroom and quote (Teacher) in the comments section and we will adjust your reservation to reflect the package.